Wiosenny Las dla Decoratorium

December Daily for Creartive Corner

Uff! Ostatnia już część mojej grudniowej przygody z albumem właśnie dobiega końca.
Dzisiaj mam dla was okładkę mojego grudniownika, który zrobiłam w ramach inspiracji dla sklepu Creartive-Corner ze wspaniałych papierów 7 dots Studio.
Oczywiście niżej znajdziecie również video tutorial, na który serdecznie was zapraszam.
Phew! The last part of my December adventure with the album is coming to an end.
Today I have for you the cover of my December Daily, which I made as part of the inspiration for the Creartive-Corner store with the wonderful papers from 7 dots Studio.
Of course, below you will also find a video tutorial, which I cordially invite you to.









Składniki wykorzystane w albumie:
Ingredients used in the album:





Komentarze